Wednesday, August 24, 2005

More on bidets

So, Mike sent a very interesting link from a friend who has had some experience with bidets in South America. He sums it up much better than I could. If you want the true bidet analysis, please click HERE.

The only difference with the bidets here (remember that I'm in a technologically advanced society) is that the bidets are built right into the toilet seat. Makes things very convenient.


Basically you do your thing, push the button and a little telescoping arm shoots out from just underneath the back of the toilet seat. There are two setting, the bidet button and then the shower button. Not sure about the difference. I guess you use the bidet to clean and then the other button rinses. You can also turn on the seat warmer if you want to.

There must be some sort of sensor in the seat because whenever you sit down, water starts to trickle into the bowl. Kind of strange because you feel like somethingn is leaking out of you. I really worried that I had the runs or something the first time I sat down. Sorry. Didn't mean to paint that picture.

No comments: