Here's Isaac as a pirate. He was going all over the house saying "Aaarggh Maties" and "Pillage and Plunder". We caught this picture right as he was saying "Aaargh".
Brooklyn wanted to be a fairy princess, so we dressed her up nicely.
However, we modified their costumes a bit as you can see from the final picture . We ditched the fairy wings and put a vest on Isaac and some waterproof mascara for a beard. They sure looked cute. You gotta love Brooklyn's little signature smile.
Here's the two pumpkins I carved this year. This Sponge Bob one turned out pretty cool and of course "The Beast" also turned out pretty scary looking. These pumpkins sure take a long time to carve but we always get a lot of compliments at the door.
And of course we can't forget the kids pumpkins. They actually drew the faces on paper and I transferred it to the pumpkins. Isaac's is on the left and Brooklyn's was on the right. Isaac really wanted the rabbit teeth on his for some reason. I think he's been watching too much "Wallace and Gromit: Curse of the Were Rabbit"
No comments:
Post a Comment