Wednesday, June 28, 2006
Going home
Well, it's been a long trip. Hard to believe I've been gone for almost 3 weeks. I'd say that the time has gone by quickly, but it really hasn't. I'm sitting here at the Novell office waiting for the manager here to take me to dinner. It's about 9:15 pm on Wednesday night and the 9-11pm hour frame is the normal time to eat dinner here. Seems late to me. According to Delta's website, my plane is scheduled to leave at 2:30 am, which means I'll be at the airport for at least 3 1/2 hours waiting for my flight. Oh joy! Nothing like hanging out in the Mumbai airport. I arrive in Paris 9 1/2 hours later at 8:30 am. Hopefully I'll then be able to hop a train to the center of Paris (about 40 minutes away) and get a little sight seeing done. All in all I'll probably only have about 3-4 hours total in the city. Hopefully enough time to stretch my legs and take some pictures. I leave Paris at 4:00 pm and arrive in Atlanta at 7:20 pm (9 1/2 hours later) and then after an hour and a half layover, onto Utah, arriving at 11:10 pm (4 hour flight). So, if you do the math, my Thursday will be one of the longest days of my life (about 36 hours). Hopefully I can try to sleep on the plane. India has been fun. Wish me safe travels!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment