Wednesday, April 09, 2008
Crazy Toothbrush
Last week I had my normal 6 month checkup at the dentist. I look forward to these only because I get a new toothbrush (ok, so that's not the only reason, but a nice spiff). The one I got from my checkup 6 months prior to that looked like it had been through the war. Anyway, this toothbrush they gave me is unlike any other "manual" toothbrush I have ever used. I actually enjoy using it and it does feel like it cleans my teeth better. Kudos to Colgate. So, if I could plug a toothbrush, check out the Colgate 360 available now at your local drug store. For those in the Utah area, feel free to take mine for a test drive if you like :) You know . . . try before you buy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I always like a web site that lets me preview the color of my toothbrush!
Looks like fun, we'll have to tell our Dentist!!
Post a Comment