Transformers fever has officially hit our house. It all started late this summer when I came across all of the cartoons for the series back in the 80s that I used to watch as a kid. The original Generation 1 Transformers cartoon series ran a little more than 3 seasons with roughly 95 episodes. The kids have watched about 75 of them. Brooklyn can name the Autobot leaders by heart. I have shown them a couple of my old transformers that I have saved from childhood, but they don't know I have Optimus Prime yet. We'll save that for another day. Looks like we may need to get some for Isaac for his birthday this year from the new movie. Heck. I wouldn't mind getting
this one.
For those who want to go back and reminisce about the days of Autobots and Decepticons, take a look at either
transformerland.com or
seibertron.comAnd of course it's not to early for Jack to enjoy the shows too. I snapped this picture of Isaac and Jack watching an episode this morning.
1 comment:
I remember those days well. There were some great Christmases and birthdays with the transformers. I'm glad you still have some of them. Dad
Post a Comment