Now that Halloween is behind us we can focus on the wonderful holidays coming up. However, one holiday at a time. None of this Christmas decorating the day after Halloween for us. What ever happened to Thanksgiving? It seems to have morphed into the kind of forgotten holiday in between Halloween and Christmas. Some radio stations around here start playing Christmas music the day after Halloween. Oh well. Take a look at the pictures below by clicking on the pirate ship...
![]() |
| Halloween 2007 |
P.S. Had a good run today. 4 miles with an average of about 7:45 per mile. I had a slow 2nd mile because someone stopped me to ask for directions. Otherwise it would have been closer to 7:30.

2 comments:
I'm impressed by the pumpkins as always...
Kevin, I'm not sure where you did your calculations, but we had about 90-100 trick-or-treaters (quite a few came while you were out with the kids). We did have a few pieces of candy left over, but still went through 5 bags of candy.
Post a Comment