Thursday, January 26, 2006

Disneycruise Here We Come!!!

Two days and counting before we're sailing on a cruise ship on our way through the Western Caribbean. It's something we've been talking about for awhile and finally decided to do. We're going with Tami's immediate family, grandmother and our kids of course (11 of us all together). They can't wait to go on the boat with Mickey Mouse. I'm sure they'll have a blast. We plan to swim with stingrays, do a fair share of snorkeling and more than anything, get away from the cold and enjoy some nice warm humid weather. We set sail Saturday the 28th, head to Key West, then down to Grand Cayman, then to Nassau Bahamas and then to Disney's own private island, Castaway Cay. We'll arrive back at Port Canaveral on Saturday, Feb 4th (Brooklyn's birthday). I'm sure I'll have plenty to blog about when we get back.

Nothing terribly new on the homefront. The house looks about the same as the last picture I posted. They do have the basement slab poured and the suspended slab laid over the garage. Looks like they must have trucked in the slab already poured and just lowered it into place. We've been told they'll be starting the framing any day now. Hopefully we'll get back from our cruise and find an actual home. We'll keep you posted.

No comments: