Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Cousin Reunion

Thanks to Amy, we were able to have a little get together on Sunday over at Curtis' new home in Provo. On the menu were the infamous Fenn tacos, which I'm sorry to say I've never had before. They were a little greasy but very tasty. Brian, David and Dusty had come up for the weekend to go snowboarding and dropped in too, along with Stephanie, Amanda and her husband Brent. Brooklyn and Isaac were a little shy at first, but that didn't last long. Brooklyn's new favorite friend is Curtis. They're pals now. Even on the way home, she kept saying "Dad, I like Curtis and I like Curtis' house." I'm sure it had nothing do to do with the huge LoveSac there that they played on and nothing to do with how Curtis chased them around the house until he started to feel his Fenn tacos come up the wrong way. Oh well. It was a good time to visit and enjoy each others company. We're even getting some stained glass to put in our new home from Curtis since he is now the master stained glass craftsman. (Top row: Stephanie, Dusty, Amy, David, Brian. Bottom row: Kevin, Isaac, Tami, Curtis, Brooklyn, Amanda, Brent).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kevin--
I was surprised to find you have led such a deprived life! No Fenn tacos, ever?? And of course they are greasy! If you want non-greasy, eat a carrot stick!

It's nice to now know someone can take over for me in the taco department--I have probably made several thousand of them in the past 30 years, occasionally 200 or more at a time!
Curtis and James even had me make them at 10:30 one night here in Benson! I made them for my Folklore class almost 2 years ago and did my project and report on the lore behind them. It got me an A on my paper, which doesn't happen very often from that teacher!

Merry Christmas,
Aunt Robin