Well, the 2 weeks here in Japan have come to an end. It has been a very neat experience. Once in a lifetime. Tokyo is a fine place. Dang expensive but fine. I have gotten use to the hoards of people going every which way. Coming back home to Utah will be a change. I'm so looking forward to the dry climate though. I'm ready to get out of this humidity and "sticky" heat. It is Sunday morning right now, still Saturday night back home. The plane ride home will be long and tiring. I'm going to try to stay awake as long as possible so that I can get rid of the jet lag quickly. Maybe I'll come back someday to vacation. I'll have to be a millionaire though to afford vacationing in Tokyo. Maybe it's cheaper in the outer cities.
Good news. There have been about 5 people that have come to see the house while Tami was gone in California. Only 3 people left their cards though. They were concerned about the hole in the basement floor though, so I think we'll be covering that up soon. It will be nice to get home and get into the "buy/sell" mode again and be able to focus on the months ahead. If anyone wants to see a cool virtual tour of our home, click here.
I hope you have enjoyed the blog I've kept while here and have been able to experience a little of what I have over the last two weeks. Its been fun posting it.
So, from Tokyo, Japan . . . Sayonara!
Saturday, September 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment