Thursday, April 23, 2009

Long time, no blog

OK, so I know I'm a bad blogger. Hopefully these pictures will give you an idea of how things have been going for us. Isaac, our goofball child and Jack are the best of friends and enjoy playing with each other.
With Brooklyn and Isaac going to school each week, Jack loves to imitate his older siblings. He wants to go to school very badly too. Keep that attitude, buddy.
Tami and I flew out to San Diego for Valentine's Day to attend my friend Blair's wedding and reception. We left the kids home and enjoyed the few days we had in sunny California. Here we are at the fountain in Balboa Park.
Standing outside the San Diego Temple. Turned out to be a beautiful day. I love this temple.
The kids at their Grandpa Tom's funeral.
Deron Williams of the Utah Jazz shooting a free throw. I did not zoom the camera for this shot. This is how close we actually were thanks to Tami's cousin. It was a good game and a fun evening.
Jack turned 2 in March. He's growing fast. We went to Tucanos in Provo (a Brazilian Grill).
Here's a funny clip of Jack blowing out his birthday candle. He was very anxious to blow it out as shown in the clip. The kids thought it was pretty funny as did Jack.

Easter is always a fun time of year. Especially when it gives Tami a chance to buy new Sunday outfits for the kids.


Other than that we're all doing well. Life is full of surprises and exciting changes. We're thankful for good friends and supportive family.

1 comment:

The Wessman Family said...

I've only been gone 3 months and they look so much older!