Thursday, June 12, 2008

Iron Forehead

I didn't have the priveledge of being there, but according to Tami, Isaac was racing around this corner and slipped on the hard wood floor and hit the wall here with his forehead. He must have been going pretty fast. Tami said he really didn't cry that much and didn't even bruise that much. Nice to know he has a strong head. Haven't decided whether I want to fill this in with mud or leave it as a sort of museum exhibit. Maybe I can put some vinyl lettering on the wall describing the story behind the mysterious indentation in the wall.
Isaac had some pretty funny commentary around his little encounter with the wall.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good thing it was drywall and not plaster! Isaac has the makings of a noseguard. It's a wonder we all survive childhood. Give him a hug for us. Love, Dad

Jolayne said...

That is some serious head butting. Amy did that once when she was about a year old (not on purpose of course) and left a huge old dent in the rounded corner metal piece. She doesn't seem to have suffered any ill effects.

Saucy Lady said...

Hey Tami! This is your friend from New Haven! We found your blog while sitting here at work. Your boy is one tough kid. I finally joined the World Wide Web...can you believe that? Visit my blog...I am so excited to have one and leave me a comment!