Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas time

Christmas time and the holiday season has hit our home with full force. The kids are excited for Christmas and are enjoying the snow on the ground. Between family Christmas parties, birthday parties, and tithing settlement, we've been keeping pretty busy. Check out the link below to see the latest set of pictures. Isaac's 4th birthday is next Tuesday, so I'm sure I'll enter something then. If you ask the kids what they want for Christmas, they will both say they want Transformers. Brooklyn wants the Bumblebee Transformer and Isaac is thinking he'll inherit my old school Optimus Prime that I still have when I was a kid. Although he doesn't know that I know, he's getting me the new Optimus Prime. It's crazy how all the excitement for Transformers has been rekindled inside since the new movie came out.

Christmas time

No comments: