Friday, September 01, 2006

New Study Moving Along

Our new study is moving along quite nicely. I just finished the sheetrock late last night. I was able to use 4x10 foot drywall sheets and with the help of a drywall lift I borrowed from a neighbor, it went pretty well. If all goes well I'll probably start mudding and taping this weekend. I appologize for those who have never been to the house and have no reference for these pictures, but oh well. This first picture is looking from the bottom of the stairs towards the theater room on the left and the cold storage room on the right. This is looking back towards the door at the bottom of the stairs (right) and the other two doors going to the unfinished parts of the basement.This was the drywall lift that made installing the 4x10 foot sheets of drywall on the ceiling a breeze. Two telescoping arms can be extended on each end to fit up to a 4x12 foot sheet.

No comments: