

Most mornings, the kids are up before I head to work. The ritual of the morning is of course to eat breakfast. Brooklyn will come running into the kitchen and the first question she asks is "Dad, are you staying?" If I say no, she gets pretty sad, but part of it is that she's still half awake. If I tell her yes and then after she is fully awake I tell her I have to go to work, she's fine with that. The kids love Cheerios, but they're pretty funny about getting started. They both need to be sitting together on the bar stools and need a bowl with a spoon (or as Isaac says it, "poon"). They also need their sippy cup of milk. However, they'll just sit there and stare at it for about 3-4 minutes as they finish waking up. Then they dig in and are usually quite happy. Check out the before pictures above and then the final one is after they've waken up. They're a pretty cute couple.
No comments:
Post a Comment